Garage Door Service in Anoka, MN
Are you looking for dependable garage door help? The team here at Garage Door Repair of Anoka is ready to help you out with all your garage door needs. We’re excited to be able to serve our neighbors here in Anoka, Minnesota.
Sell Your Home Faster
One of the first things people notice about a home is the garage door. Studies show that upgrading your garage door will bring one of the highest returns on your investment. When you go to sell your home, it’ll sell faster and for more money.
We’re authorized dealers for several of the biggest garage door manufacturers in the industry. When it’s time to upgrade your door, give us a call. We’re happy to walk you through all of the options to help you find that perfect new door.
Take Care of Your New Investment
Your new garage door is built to last about 20,000 cycles, which equals out to 20 years for typical use. If you want to see this life expectancy out of your door, then you need to properly take care of it. Here are our tips for proper maintenance:
- Periodically lubricate all the mechanical parts of your garage door such as the springs, cables, hinges, opener chain, and rollers
- Promptly remove any rust you find
- Call us immediately if you notice any new grinding noises
- One or two times a year use a wet rag to clean out your tracks
- Make sure you schedule a professional tune-up once a year
All of these tips will help reduce wear on your garage door to make sure you get the most use out of it. You can expect to see only about half the life out of your door if you neglect it.
Is Your Door Safe?
It’s important to schedule safety inspections about once a year so that we can test out your safety features to make sure they still work. We can come out to your home and thoroughly inspect your system and test everything such as:
- Automatic reversal system: This important safety feature will cause your door to come back up when it comes into contact with something
- Emergency release handle: This will disengage your opener so you can manually open your door
- Warning labels: We’ll make sure these are placed where they are required and are still legible
- Overall door operation: We’ll make sure your door is working efficiently
- Rollers: It’s important to make sure these aren’t too worn to ensure they won’t cause your door to come off the tracks
We want to make sure your garage door is working safely!
Call Now to Schedule a Tune-Up
Garage Door Repair of Anoka is standing by to make help you out with your garage door service needs. Give us a call if it’s time to schedule your safety inspection and tune-up. If you need help in the Anoka, Minnesota area then give us a call!